All students in Years 7-11 are expected to wear school uniform. We look to parents to support us in maintaining good standards of dress. Wearing school uniform encourages a positive attitude to school and work. The information below describes Headlands School Uniform requirements.
- Black blazer with school logo*
- Headlands School tie in red and black stripe
- Plain, collared white shirt
- Black Trousers with pockets
- Black flat shoes
- Black or Grey tailored shorts
*Headlands School will provide students with a free iron-on logo. Blazers are compulsory.
Click here to see a poster showing the full Headlands School uniform
Click the button below to download our uniform policy which includes information regarding jewellery, make up and uniform for some subject areas e.g. PE.