All students have a range of meaningful encounters with further and higher education. These include:
- Mock Interview Day for Year 11 students is attended by representatives from East Riding College, Scarborough TEC, Hull College, Bishop Burton College, Askham Bryan, Hull University and Coventry University Scarborough, amongst others.
- The annual Careers Fair was held virtually in 2020, but is usually face-to-face and is attended by East Riding College, Scarborough TEC, Hull College, Bishop Burton College, Askham Bryan, Hull University and Coventry University Scarborough.
- Ambitions Day for Year 9 students.
- Apprenticeship Fair at Bishop Burton College for Year 11 and 12 students.
- College and Sixth Form Taster Days for Year 10 students.
- Visits to universities, including Year 12 UCAS Fair at Hull University and York University
- Health Academy for Year 12 and 13 working in partnership with local colleges, universities and NHS professionals.
- PSHE sessions delivered by universities, including Humber Outreach Programme, Bishop Grosseteste and Northumbria.
- Assemblies, including East Riding College on alternatives to higher education, college and apprenticeship presentations.
The Provider Access Policy is listed on the website and approved by governors.